Temco® Motor-driven units FTS525M
Powerful products with latest technologies
The Temco motor-driven units FTS525M can be used for highest yarn speeds. The units are suitable for new machines, as well as for modernizing all the usual high-speed texturing machines.
Unit head and motor are in line and are connected by means of a plastic coupling without intermediate drive. The bearing shaft diameters are highly rigid. This, together with an additional damping, guarantees low vibration even at high yarn take-off speeds.
Yarn tension peaks are significantly lower when threading an open/close unit as opposed to a fixed centre unit, resulting in significantly reduced numbers of yarn breaks during threading.
Other types of units upon request.
Product advantagesmore +
- Less complexity of the machine thanks to reduced quantity of mechanical parts compared with the drive belt system:
- low noise
- less energy consumption
- less variation of revolution
- High flexibility of different products:
- high speed range (6000 to 20,000 rpm.)
- easy change of twist direction (S/Z function + electrical control)
- no adjustment of the cooling plate necessary for S/Z production (upper yarn guide remains in the same
- 6 mm and 9 mm friction discs possible with a high stacking (max. 1/8/1)
- Can be installed in each machine profile (horizontal and vertical orientation)