Temco® LD4 series
Air jet for tangling applications
Thanks to the tandem layout of the LD4 (patentee Temco) it is possible to optimize the tangling effect, even at highest yarn speeds.
The new LD4, which incorporates the job-proven engineering and technology of the LD32 jet, has especially been designed for the new high-duty BCF installations, can however also operate on other machines, such as for instance CF-, POY, FDY- and HOY yarns.
Yarn speeds up to 7,000 m/min can be achieved depending on the yarn, titer and requirements placed on the tangling quality: This results in a further increase of approx. 50% with regard to the LD32 profiting from the mechanical speeds of the new BCF installations. Having an amortization time of scarcely 6 months, the LD4 jets offer a most interesting cost-effective investment.
- Function: Tangling jet
- Design: open/close (automatically), tandem
- No. of threads: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Yarns: BCF and technical yarns (PA, PES, PP ...)
- Titer range: up to 10,000 dtex
Product advantagesmore +
- high speeds up to 7,000 m/min
- automatic stop of air-flow for safe threading and less air consumption, in connection with the machine control
- long service life (ceramic inserts)
- modular design (interchangeable inserts)
- quick-change inserts - quick replacement without tools
- adjustable yarn guides for flat or textured yarns
Quick-change insertsmore +
Easy exchange of inserts without using tools
Temco has developed a new automatic air stop system for its air jets LD32 and LD4 for an easy exchange of the air jet inserts without using tools.
The advantages of this system:
- no wear parts
- most simple and quick retrofitting into the new system
- no leakage at the ceramic insert
- jet inserts will remain in the correct position, no drift is possible
- our job-proven jet inserts can be re-used
- simple mechanism, no tools necessary for the change of the jet inserts
- extensive saving of time when changing jet inserts
- quick change of the air jet from tandem to single function with adapter LE11.50 resp. two or three ply yarn path to single ply yarn path with adapter LE11.10 and vice versa