Temco® LD32 series
Tangling jet for BCF yarns and technical yarns
Temco provides the tanglelacing jet LD32 in modular design to comply with the requirements for ever increasing thread speeds for processing technical yarns, e.g. glass fibre and carpet yarns.
The LD32 fits on all spindraw texturing machines known on the market for initial equipment or upgrading. These jets are suitable to process yarns up to dtex 10,000 at thread speeds of up to 4,000 m/min depending on the relevant titer.
A suitable material allows a good reproduction of geometry, shape and surface of air and thread ducts, and ensures a high uniformity.
The interchangeable ceramic inserts allow to set either hard, soft, short or long knots in line with the requested tanglelacing.
- Function: Tangling jet
- Design: open-/close (automatically)
- No. of threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6
- Yarns: BCF yarns and technical yarns (PA, PES, PP...)
- Titer range: up to 10,000 dtex
Product advantagesmore +
- automatic stop of air-flow for less air consumption
- automatic open/close for safe threading
- long service life (ceramic inserts)
- modular desgin (interchangeable inserts)
- quick-change inserts - quick replaceable without tools
- adjustable yarn guides for flat or textured yarns
Quick-change insertsmore +
Easy exchange of inserts without using tools
Temco has developed a new automatic air stop system for its air jets LD32 and LD4 for an easy exchange of the air jet inserts without using tools.
The advantages of this system:
- no wear parts
- most simple and quick retrofitting into the new system
- no leakage at the ceramic insert
- jet inserts will remain in the correct position, no drift is possible
- our job-proven jet inserts can be re-used
- simple mechanism, no tools necessary for the change of the jet inserts
- extensive saving of time when changing jet inserts
- quick change of the air jet from tandem to single function with adapter LE11.50 resp. two or three ply yarn path to single ply yarn path with adapter LE11.10 and vice versa