Historical milestones

Temco. One step ahead.

We would like to invite you on a journey through the history of Temco. From the foundation to the world's leading developer and manufacturer of high efficiency mechanical components for textile machinery, especially for the production of synthetic yarns.

2013 Oerlikon sells the business units Natural Fibers and Textile Components to the Jinsheng Group.
2008 Name change according to the merger with the location Fellbach to: Oerlikon Textile Components GmbH, Branch Hammelburg.
2007 OC Oerlikon takes over the Saurer Group. Name change to Oerlikon Heberlein Temco GmbH.
2006 Very successful restart as Temco Components GmbH as part of the Saurer Group. Consolidation of the product portfolio.
2005 Insolvency of the Temco Textilmaschinenkomponenten GmbH.
1998 Resale to the investment fund 3i.
1994 Split off from FAG and sale to the investment fund ECP. Renamed Temco Textilmaschinenkomponenten GmbH.
1957 FAG Kugelfischer takes over the company Meister in Hammelburg as production site and starts with the production of components for textile applications.
1883 Friedrich Fischer designs the first ball-grinder machine. Later the year has been declared as the year in which FAG was established.